WELCOME TO CCUG
We are pleased to welcome you to Corpus Christi Urology Group, PLLC. The physicians, health-care professionals, and all of our staff are committed to providing your patients the highest quality health care in a comfortable environment.
We are dedicated to providing the most modern medical care available, but in a way that acknowledges traditional values important to total patient care. We make a special effort to explain everything to you regarding your condition and the treatment options available. If you ever have any questions, or if something is not clear to you, please do not hesitate to ask.
Our doctors rotate evening, weekend, and holiday calls to assure that a physician in our practice is always available to patients under our care.
Radiation Oncologists are cancer specialists who provide comprehensive management of an array of cancers. Their primary tool is that of radiation therapy, high-energy rays that damage cancer cells by stopping them from growing and dividing. Radiation therapy is a local treatment that affects cancer cells only in the treated area.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Image Guidance Targeting Systems
- Brachytherapy (internal radiation)
- Quadramet / Samarium - pain relieving therapeutic agent for bone lesions
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery - for brain tumors
- Skin cancer treatment with external beam radiotherapy and HDR
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan based planning and treatment
- Prostascint scan based planning and treatment for prostate cancers